Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday

We went on a playdate at our friends house - Kirsty and her kids David (Campbelle's age) and Scout (Christian's age). David and Campbelle had fun with all his toys - especially his bike and a Home Depot work bench. (Do we see construction in her future??) Kirsty is from Ireland and her husband is from Scotland, so Campbelle watched a cute little kids video from Scotland. We should really look into a DVD with multiple regional functionality as it would be great for the kids to watch Norwegian videos.

Leif worked late tonight so the kids and I went to McDonald's playland... Campbelle loves to climb on all the structures and follow the mazes - I wish she had a bit more fear in her somedays. Christian ate his first french fry :-( sorta by accident as his little fingers are quicker than mine. Seemed to enjoy it though. Evening bath/bed time always goes smoother when their are equal number kids and adults, but I tackled the project solo this evening and it went relatively smooth. After their simulateous bath, which Campbelle was put in charge of cleaning Christian's toes, I sent Campbelle to her room to read books while I fed Christian's bottle. Amazingly it worked. I did hear Campbelle yell out the window at some kids in the courtyard (kids about 10 years old) "Hey Kids, Campbelle can't play right now, I have to read my books" -- I'm sure these 10 year olds had no intetion of inviting her to play anyway. Tomorrow the library!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home