Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Activities

We had a nice weekend here at the Brenne house. Leif was fantastic and offered to let me have a 'day off' on Saturday and so he took both the kids to the Woodlawn Zoo. I spent my day with a grande latte, a good book and bit of shopping. It was a needed repreive for me. When I got home, Leif and both kids were napping. A day well spent!!

On Sunday we had dinner with some new friends of ours - Marcos and Palmiera - at their house. They are both from Mexico City and entertained us with some authentic Mexican dishes. Fantastic food and great company. Leif sipped on tequilla throught the evening and I had ice tea made from Hibiscus flowers (which I'm now on the quest to find in our local Mexican grocery stores as it was delicious). Needless to say, I drove home!! :-) A great evening with new friends.

Now it's Monday again... and back to our daily routine. Heading to the library this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home