Sunday, October 16, 2005

Wine and Cheese Party

Last night I hosted a Wine and Cheese party for 10 of my women friends. I served 2 cheese from 3 different countries. From Spain we had Manchego and Cabrales; From Italy we had Pecorino Tuscano and Talleggio; and From France we had Cheveres and Brie. It was a fun night of tasting new cheeses (some good, some really stinky and some stinky but really good (Talleggio))!

More importanly it was a fun night of celebration of the great women friends that I have here.

The party lasted until after 1:30am! Needless to say that I'll have to take a nap this afternoon.

Leif took the kids to Gina's apartment for a 'Party' of their own. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill
I love your blogg and check it every as you are aware of. Seemed that you had a fine party with wine and cheese, but what was you drinking to the cheese? Any interresting wines?

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home