Monday, January 16, 2006

33rd Birthday

I celebrated my 33rd birthday all weekend. Friday Leif came home with flowers, gifts, dinner and dessert and we had a little party on my actually birthday. On Saturday night, we dropped the kids off at Gina's house and she kept them overnight. Leif and I went out to dinner at Salish Lodge and had a great, romantic evening. The next morning we slept in, went to Barnes and Noble for coffee and browsing and then to Gina's house for another birthday party. Campbelle, Christian and Gina greeted us at the door all decked out in party hats and shaking their 'pom-poms'. Gina and Campbelle hung streamers and made cake. It was a fantastic little party. Campbelle was so proud of what she'd done. With a great weekend like that, I'll never have an issue with getting older!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home