Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So long friend...

Since the Lenten season is upon us, I've decided to set a lofty goal of giving up something that I very much enjoy, and something that I partake in way, way too often. For the next 40 days, I am going to try my very best to give up Starbucks coffee.... lattes, mochas, americanos, cappuccinos, marble mocha macchiatos, cinnamon dolces, everything that is Starbucks (or Seattle's Best, or Tullys, or Caffe Ladro, or the drive through little hut at the bottom of the hill). It will be a challenging time. I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

(Oh and I'm not even Catholic. So there is nothing really riding on this for me except to say that I can do it!! :-) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and I promise I will give up Hot Chocolate for the next 40 days too...man that is going to be hard :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

Thanks Leif ... I know just how much those Hot Chocolates mean to you!!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home