Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend. It started Saturday night, Leif and I had tickets to the musical 'Pippen' at the 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle. It was a fun production with some timeless themes of love, war and the follies of youth. Gina watched the kids for us .... they love going to her house.
Early Sunday morning, Gina and I voluteered at the Y-Me Breast Cancer Walk. We talked to people about inflammatory breast cancer and met some outstanding people. It felt nice to do something on Mother's Day to help honor my mom's memory. I know she would be proud of all that Tammy, Gina and I do.
For lunch, we went to my favorite place - Blue C Sushi and met Leif and the kids. The afternoon was spent perfectly - napped a little, read a little, played outside with the kids a little... and now to relax a little with Leif! What a perfect Mother's Day! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home