Saturday, July 22, 2006

Vacation Bible School


The kids and I attended Vacation Bible School this past week at our church in Sammamish. I was Campbelle's crew leader for the week. It was alot of fun. Campbelle had a blast singing, dancing, doing crafts, and making silly snacks. It makes me smile when I hearing her singing her little heart out about "Lifting Jesus High." They have a mini-concert in church this Sunday. We'll see if she sings as loudly and does her actions as well in front of a large crowd of adults!! Christian went to VBS day care for the week. I broke down and let him take his 'stinky binky' and 'Jack' blanket for security. He did really well and hardly cried when I dropped him off, but everytime I saw him he was clinging to Jack and binky for dear life. It was a huge step for our shy little man! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home