Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas #1

We have 3 Christmas's happening this year. We celebrated the first one on Friday night with Dad, Marva and Gina. The kids were very excited about all the great things they received. Christian got a dinosaur (opps, sorry Will, a Dragon) from the Gallaghers, cute hip clothes from cute hip Aunt Gina and Bob the Builder remote control car from Grandpa and Marva.
Campbelle got some Barbie dolls from Grandpa and Marva, Groovy Girls from the Gallaghers and a Haircutting chair from Aunt Gina.
Madison did a bit of secret shopping for the Brenne family and gave us this cute snowman. Thank you Maddi!
Now Leif is really ready to climb. He got a chalk bag from Gina. As for myself, I got a really nice espresso machine from everyone... no more Starbucks for me! I'm my own barista now! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home