Wednesday, January 17, 2007

After Photo

Can you see what is wrong with this picture?


If you guessed that her hair looks 4 inches shorter on one side, you would be right!
No, it's not the latest, hippest look out here in the Pacific Northwest.... it is what happens when things are a little too quiet during her scheduled 'quiet time.'

As you can see, she wasn't all that happy about the results of her make-over either... so we've enlisted the help of professionals that squeezed us in this afternoon.

I guess by including this haircutting interest of hers (although its always been pretend play up until today) in our Christmas letter this year foreshadowed this particular event. I really should be more careful of what I write.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

OK...that picture is priceless! Don't cry so hard sweetheart - it's just hair. (but don't to it again, either:)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Du snakker!!! som Tammy sier it`s just hair. Venter spent på etterbilde, nå blir det vel ganske kort?

3:13 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Oh my gosh! I agree with Tammy, that picture is priceless, it is a keeper! You know Campbelle, I once heard a wonderful quote from a very nice man..."Pretty girls should have short hair so you can see their pretty faces." I guess now you and your mommy will have cute, short hair and we'll be able to see your beautiful face even better.

5:40 PM  
Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Oh Campbelle....you have performed the task I am SO afraid Seneca will do someday!! As Tammy said, it is just hair and it WILL grow back. And yes Jill, when there is silence for more than 3 minutes and you KNOW they aren't sleeping, something is not right!!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh dear God!! That picture is priceless! I guess it was matter of time before her own hair would be an obvious canvas to practice her love of beauty work.

3:52 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

KJ- With such obvious flattery, I think people will suspect that I pay you!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home