Saturday, June 09, 2007

Our summer visit

We made it! We were greeted with huge smiles in the airport - everyone really excited to see one another. I can't believe it had been a whole year since we were last 'home.' We had a full schedule the first week - first off to Eureka, SD to visit Grandpa Jerry and Marva, then to Bismarck, ND to see my cousin Jordan graduate from high school. Then back to St. Michael to celebrate the twins 9th birthday. It was so much fun. We got to see all my family and spend loads of hours just talking and laughing. As much as we love our live in Seattle, we really do miss so much about the midwest - family #1.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Wicht said...

I've been waiting for pics since Tammy's "There Heeeere!" posting. I'm so happy to see you all had an enjoyable vacation!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you!!!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home