Friday, July 13, 2007

Take your Daughter to Work Day


Today at Microsoft was 'Take Your Daughter to Work' day, so this afternoon we meet Leif for lunch at the cafeteria, then went upstairs to Leif's office and got the new working girl settled into her desk (well actually Kevin's desk, probably worked out best that he wasn't there today :-), and then Christian and I said goodbye for the rest of the afternoon. She was so excited to do this, she announced to us that she has been waiting for this day for soooo long! When we were packing her backpack for her afternoon adventure, she had things like coloring books, crayons, and some 'homework' pages from an alphabet book; and when I asked her if she wanted to take some things like a doll or her horses, she declared "I am going to be working mom, not playing." I think her afternoon was packed full of mission critical Blue's Clues computer games, some intense meeting that involved cupcakes (??) and a candy break to Kim's office! I do believe she might want to go with Leif to work everyday!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

How fun! There's nothing better than a meeting with cupcakes.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Awesome! I want to take you to work with me, Campbelle!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home