Monday, August 18, 2008

Haircut

Ok, so I know the kid needed a haircut.  It's just that we've been a little busy.  And to be honest, I kinda like the messy, floppy look on him.  It adds a nice bit of balance to his mostly very serious personality.

But this is what happened when I sent Leif to go get his hair cut.

Before:

IMG_9783_edited-1

After:

IMG_9899

This is probably the shortest his hair has ever been.  But it's growing on me over the past few days.  Now that I don't startle wondering who's kid this is every time he walks into a room.  :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I don't think that we should be sending the men to get the boys hair cut!!! Mike did the same thing with Alex. His is growing on me now too but I didn't care for it when they first got it done.
I am glad that it is growing on you though. It really does look cute and very grown up. :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

He looks so handsome! When you've got a sweet face like that it doesn't matter if his hair is long or short...he's just adorable!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Very handsome! I love it!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I love it too!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

I can't believe how different he looks in the two pictures. Very cute!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Blaze said...

You sent a bald man to chaperone a haircut? Oh my... :)

I've done the same with both our boys. In fact, we bought a trimmer from Target a couple weeks ago to do the summer buzz at home now. Candace just buzzed me on Sunday. I almost look like Leif! :0

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home