Saturday, December 20, 2008

50 Things

Just because I haven’t done one of these in a while and Tia told me too..  :-)  and because, there’s just so much I know you want to know about me!! 

1.Do you like cheese? Love cheese
2.Have you ever smoked? yes, dumb college days
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Yes
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? maybe slightly
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to think too much about hot dogs.
7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? Holy Night and Holly Jolly Christmas, especially when Christian sings it
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9. Can you do push ups? I don’t think so
10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? I bagged that show two season’s ago. 
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and my mom’s anniversary band
12. Favorite hobby? Reading
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I’m a bit of a control freak – but I’m working on it.
16. Middle Name? Renae
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should really go to bed; I can’t believe how loud the TV is with Leif playing HALO, where are our flashlights?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Not a thing – I’ve been house-bound for 3 days
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee and crystal light lemondae
20. Current worry right now? 75 mile an hour gale force winds expected tomorrow and how I hope my new camillia and magnolia trees will be ok.
21. Current hate? I don’t really have anything I HATE at the moment… just basking in some holiday cheer
22. Favorite place to be? Cannon Beach OR
23. How will you bring in the New Year? Not sure yet, maybe getting together with some neighbors.
24. Where would you like to go? India, Asia, bed
25. Name three people who will complete this? ?????
26. Do you own flip flops? Yes
27. What shirt are you wearing? my ‘a place in the woods’ sweatshirt, Tammy knows – she’s got the same one and probably wearing hers tonight too. After all these years, it just keeps getting cozier
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? absolutely not – feels a little 80’s sleazy to me
29. Can you whistle? yes
30. Favorite color? blue
31. Would you be a pirate? Err matey, with Christian in the house, we play pirates nearly every day
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don’t sing in the shower usually.
33. Favorite girl's name? Of course I like Campbelle, but since we are done having kids I feel like I can share our list: Macy, McCall, Piper, Scout and Harper – had Beckett been a girl he would have had one of those names.
34. Favorite boy's name? Beckett was almost named Karsten. 
35. What's in your pocket right now? Not a thing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Holiday party at my neighbors with some really funny ladies
37. Bed sheets as a child? nothing special, just flowers or stripes or something
38. Worst injury you've ever had? 2 broken arms  (ok it was really just sprained wrists, but sounds worse)
39. Do you love where you live? yes, I’m so very happy right here
40. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3 (living room, bedroom, loft)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Kelly and Kristi – but in a really fun, energetic laughing sort of way
42. How many dogs do you have? yeah right
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband
44. Do you get embarrassed easily? yes
45. What is your favorite book? I have several, but of all time – To Kill a Mockingbird
46. What is your favorite candy? Candy is not so much the problem :-)
47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? yes
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? amazing grace
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? watching The Dark Knight in bed
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Snow day… again

5 Comments:

Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Thanks for playing along. I was bored yesterday!!!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Great info! And funny thing is that I actually was wearing my Place in the Woods shirt last night. I'm pretty sure I'll have it forever!

You forgot to specify that you had 2 "broken" arms AT THE SAME TIME...

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh I think I am offended...LOUDEST friend in a good way.....is there really such a thing? KRISTI???

9:36 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

Ha! It got you to comment Kelly.... and you never comment! My little plan worked!

10:06 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I was honored that I was mentioned. Come on Kelly, I don't think anyone has ever described either of us as 'quiet'!
I had a good laugh over the 'broken arms'!!!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home