Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer has landed

This weekend was such a beautiful weekend – and it officially feels like summer has finally come.  I’ve put away all the winter clothes and washed up the summer bedding (not really – that just sounded really organized and something my elders would do).  I finally replied “YES” to Christian’s constant asking if he can just always wear shorts every day now instead of waiting to ask me first.  Flip flops are the shoe of choice.  The 10 day forecast looks great – actually HOT in fact – but I swear you won’t hear me complain.

Seems that summers here in Seattle area are the glorious payment we receive after long, dreary, rainy days of winter.  Our reward for that makes up for our vitamin D deficiencies.  Perfect (and relatively bug free).

So this is right where we’ll be for the next few weeks.

Soaking it all in, and loving every minute of it.

IMG_1659

1 Comments:

Anonymous Farmor said...

we have got the summer too in Rælingen, anf farfar and onkel Tor are working in the garden for the great visit. Lot of space to play on, and lot of rocks/stones for Christian to climbe on( and perhaps give names?)

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home