Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Art Studio

We've created this great new space for the kids in the garage... we call it the Art Studio. They have a blast painting and this way it makes the clean up so much easier (which makes it all the more likely that I'll let them paint!) Campbelle is very imaginative as she tells me the stories behind her paintings... lately a lot of them have to do with the Chinese New Year (?!?!?)
"Hmmmm, maybe it needs a touch more orange."
Christian really does like the art studio more than this picture shows.... I think I just offended the next up and coming Picaso by even suggesting the idea going in the house!! One musn't disturb an artist in the midst of creative genius, I guess. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Cool idea!! Looks like fun!

Christian...I really want to squeeze those adorable cheeks!!!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home