Thursday, November 30, 2006

Three's List

My sister Tammy tagged me to answer these questions (those of you who know her know this is right up her question answering, form filling, personality quizzing alley!!)

Three's List

1. 3 things that scare me:
Cancer. Sick children. Losing a loved one.

2. 3 people that make me laugh:
Jon Stewart. My kids (some days)

3. 3 things I love:
My husband. My kids. My life

4. 3 things I hate:
People - without kids in the car - using the Starbucks drive-thru (come on people, go inside). Feet touching other feet. Ironing clothes

5. 3 things I don't understand:
MS Excel stuff. Loads of computer/technology stuff. Anything too 'mathy'

6. 3 things on my desk
Eloise book, stack of papers waiting for Leif to file away, Sunday School teachers guide

7. 3 things I'm doing right now:
Bogging. Watching Dragon Tales. Building a train track for Christian - Wow, I'm good

8. 3 things I want to do before I die:
See me children grow to happy, good people. Travel more - to India and Asia specifically. Write a book

9. 3 things I can do well:
I'm a good household manager. I can tell the difference between an adjective and adverb (and other such things). I can sing most of the Wiggle songs - how sad is it that they are retiring, sorry Yellow wiggle

10. 3 things I can't do:
Sing (doesn't stop me from trying), drive a manual transmission,

11: 3 things you should listen to:
Your body. The sound of silence. Someone telling you they love you.

12: 3 things you shouldn't listen to:
Right wing, conservative nut jobs. The negative self talk in your head. Most of the media that's out to scare you - unless of course it's Al Gore and Global Warming ... that should scare us!

13. 3 things I would like to learn:
To speak, write, and comprehend Norwegian. Ski well. To paint.

14: 3 things I watched as a kid:
Buck Rogers. Star Wars movies. Planet of the Apes. (can you say closet Sci-Fi junkie!! )

15: 3 things I drink regularly:
Coffee. Water. Red wine (in moderation only)

16: 3 favorite foods:
Ice cream, pizza, sushi

Thanks Tammy for challenging me to think a bit.... now I'm tagging Steph, Stef Tia and Kristi.... and anyone else who wants to!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a closet sci-fi junkie...huh.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home