Wednesday, January 24, 2007

5 Weird Things

If you haven't already noticed, my sister Tammy is a crazy mad blogger. She blogs everyday and is beginning to make me look bad with my sporadic and not as amusing posts as hers. But she tagged me on this awhile ago, so hear it goes.

First off, I have to say, that although Tammy, Gina and I are extremely close sisters, we don't all share the crazy obsession with toilet paper rolls. In fact, many times when at their houses, I'll change the direction their toilet paper unrolls just to mess with their heads. (Not sure what I'm talking about.... read all about their weirdness on their sites).

1. I have a strange habit of always tilting my head to the left when looking at myself in the mirror. No idea why, maybe the angle is better... but instinctively will always look at myself from a slant (anyone dare to analyze that!)

2. My lips are crooked. My top and bottom lips don't line up correctly. It had gone totally unnoticed for most of my life and then was rudely pointed out to me some years ago by someone who is no longer a part of my life!! Yep, crooked lips - that's me.

3. I hate fajitas. The mere word makes me repulsed. It all stems from a story told to me by my high school friend Greg Hieb that involved too much drinking of alcohol and too many fajitas consumed. To this day... can't stomach the thought of them.

4. I can't not relax in my house with dirty dishes in the kitchen. Try as I might, the thought of dishes in the sink, just getting harder and harder to clean makes it impossible to think of anything else.

5. I have a rather morbid, dark side to me where I'm always thinking 'worst case scenarios' and then coming up with my plan of action. For example, let's say Leif goes into the gas station to pay for gas .... I will wonder ...hmmmm what would I do if I saw people enter that gas station and hold the place up at gun point... how do I react? What's my response? These types of scenarios play out in my brain numerous, NUMEROUS times throughout the day! (luckily, I don't know that last time he had to enter a gas station to pay, so I think I've got that one covered!)

So there you know a little bit about my craziness. I have to confess, I came up with these things way too quickly for normal!! Anyone else care to respond?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

You are a funny, funny, head-tilting, crooked-lipped, fajita-hating, dirty-dish obsessed sister...but I love ya anyway!

(very funny post, by the way)

7:55 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

Well, I'm only trying to keep up the laugh master herself!! Thanks

9:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Just great....now the next time we talk all I am going to do is stare at your lips.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home