Wednesday, February 21, 2007

List of 4's

Tammy tagged everyone on a list of 4's.... and you all know that we Dais girls can't past up a list form!

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Microsoft eLearning Curriculum Coordinator
2. Middle/High School English Teacher
3. Counselor at juvenile delinquent center
4. Radio/DJ personality (ok, that only lasted for 1 night until I realized I wasn't cut out for it - but I did have paid training for 3 weeks)

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Dead Poets Society
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. 12 Dancing Princesses (thank you Campbelle)
4. Coyote Ugly (just kidding, that ones out there for Kelly!!)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Issaquah, WA
2. Fargo, ND
3. Pierre, SD
4. Brookings, SD

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Rome
4. Entourage

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. Quadrant Homes showroom (just a recent interest)
2. All the blogs on my site... plus a few others that I've webbed to
3. windows.live.com (not nearly as catchy as google.com... but thanks to Leif, Google is banned on our computer)
4. wikipedia.org

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Italy (Tuscany and Venice)
2. Spain (all over)
3. London
4. Nantucket Island

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. spicy chicken curry
2. rainbow sushi rolls
3. pizza (just about any kind will do)
4. ice cream (just about any kind will do)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
I'm pretty good where I'm at right now, just got back from a great celebration dinner for my sister's birthday, great babysitter, kids in bed sleeping sweetly, about to relax with my favorite guy.... but if I had to pick...
1. India
2. Asia
3. Hawaii
4. St. Michael, Mn - I'm getting a bit homesick for the Gallagher clan

You're all tagged...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Wicht said...

Hey, I just recently heard about this Rome show...no clue what it is but understand it's quite the hit. Careful with Wikipedia, not everything you read can be verified.
I'm so grateful the Dais girls are such good sports. It's fun to play these games Tammy throws out at us all.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

The Gallagher Clan misses you too!

I had totally forgotten about your stint as a "radio personality". Didn't you mess up some big game broadcast and the manager had to come in during the night to fix it??...refresh my memory...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home