Thursday, February 08, 2007

NRN (No Response Necessary) :-)

Sister Tammy has a post today about all the acronyms that are floating around out there in the highly tech savvy planet of ours (at least for those of us under the age of 30) and she has challenged us to figure out what some of them mean. Since I am not young and hip and clueless about this chat lingo, here is my lame attempt:

1. IMHO PEBCAK... I Might Help Out - Please Erase Bad Chi After Karate

2. ROTFLOLAPMP.... Running Out To Fill Lots Of Loving Alcohol Per My Party or Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud And Peeing My Pants

3. WIBAMU ....What If Boys Are Massively Ugly?

4. TTFN LYMY.... Ta Ta For Now - Love You My Yuppie

5. FYA IFOML...Finally You Ass - I Figured Out Message, Loser

Look for these acronyms in an instant message coming to you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

You are oh, so close...BLNTMSSDS.

6:49 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Very clever!!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

thank you Jill!! I don't know what they are either but I think I prefer your versions to whatever the real ones may be!!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home