Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Music Meme

Of course this one is from Tammy... she does keep blogging fun, doesn't she: "List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

Sinkin’ Soon by Norah Jones…. I absolutely love just about everything she does, even when she does Sesame Street singing “Don’t Know Y” (get it, like the letter Y instead of ‘why’) – she is great!

9 Crimes by Damien Rice… really beautiful voices

Your Kisses are Wasted on Me by The Pippettes…. Just plain fun

Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer… I went from really not liking this guy a few years ago, but after seeing him in concert last summer, I’ve found a new appreciation for his talents.

Indescribable by Chris Tomlin… Christian contemporary musician that is really lovely. Great calming music.

Beautiful Day by U2… Bono is my man.

Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani…. I’ve got it on my Workout playlist on my Zune and that song can make me push it even harder on the elliptical machine.

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular.... but do it if you want - I'll be watching.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Interesting...I never took you for a Hollaback fan...:)

I'll have to check out a couple of those I've never heard.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home