Saturday, May 05, 2007

Have you ever.....

Place an X by all the things you've done, and remove the X from the ones you have not done. This is for your entire life!

Have you ever:
(X ) Smoked a cigarette? Dumb college days
( )Crashed a friend's car?
( ) Stolen a car?
(X) Been in love?
(X) Been dumped?
(X )Been laid off/fired? Not technically fired, but pretty much asked to quit… that was my 1 day radio gig where I got confused about my first day of work and showed up on the wrong day… plus I was terrible at announcing the weather and baseball game!!
(X) Quit your job? Never on bad terms
( ) Been in a fist fight?
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house? Too chicken...didn't want to get caught. Plus, my mom was pretty sharp...
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
( ) Been arrested?
(X)Gone on a blind date?
(X) Skipped school? Mostly college… but Amy Albrecht and I did skip out on our lunch hour in HS our senior year and got in trouble!!
(X) Seen someone die?
(X) Been to Canada? Just got back yesterday – I really like that country
( ) Been to Mexico?
(X) Been on a plane?
(X) Been lost physically and/or mentally? Quite sure both… and often
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country?
(X) Gone to Washington, DC?
(X) Swam in the ocean? Atlantic, Pacific and the Gulf
(X) Felt like dying?
(X) Cried yourself to sleep?
(X) Played cops and robbers/Cowboys & Indians?
(X) Recently colored with crayons? All the time
(X) Sang karaoke? More times then I ever should have
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins? I love to get rid of coins every chance I get.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
(X ) Made prank phone calls? Tons of times from Mike Goerhings house- in the days prior to caller ID
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
( X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
(X) Danced in the rain?
(X) Written a letter to Santa? Yes… I remember asking for a plastic horse for my sister Tammy – what a kind sister
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe? Every year.
(X) Watched a sunrise or sunset with someone you care about or love? Best sunrise ever was with my sister Tammy in Acadia National Park near Bar Harbor, Maine. Many sunsets
(X) Blown bubbles? All the time
(X ) Made a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a Party? When you're a freshman in college, do you ever really know any of the people having the parties?
(X) Gone roller-skating? Too many years ago to even remember…Herried, SD
(X) Gone ice-skating?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Thanks for asking for the plastic horse for me. I don't remember...did I get it?

And, funny thing is, the prank phone calls I made were all from Goehring's house too - with Steph!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home