Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kid-friendly Housewarming Party


It all started one day when Leif and I were planning our 'adult-version' Housewarming party, and Campbelle overheard our conversation. She asked alot of questions... "What's a housewarming party?" "A party to celebrate moving." "Who will be there?" "All of our friends." "Are you going to serve food?" Yes, lots of yummy food." "Can I come to the party?" "No, it will be late and you'll be sleeping." "Where will I be sleeping?" "Hopefully nicely upstairs in your bed."

Well the questioning went on and on until she very adamantly came to the conclusion, "Christian and I moved too, we should get a housewarming party too, with all of our friends and yummy food."

I was stuck. Of course they moved too, and of course they should celebrate just like Leif and I were planning to do. So on Monday we had 17 kids (age range from 4-12 weeks) and their moms of course over for a Kid version Housewarming party. It was such a fun morning. All of our friends together in one spot at one time... it was great.

After everyone left later that afternoon, and we started the clean up process, Campbelle kept saying "This was the best day of my life mom, thank you." It was a very good day!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home