Sunday, April 27, 2008

Battle of the Butterflies

Leif and I do alot of decorating of edible things throughout the year...  kids' birthday cakes, gingerbread houses, etc... and we usually end up in a friendly little spat about how it should or should not be done.  Well this year for Campbelle's birthday, I resolved to have a cake decorating contest with him.  I made two cakes for Campbelle's birthday and then we each went to our separate corners of the kitchen and created our masterpieces.  I originally intended to make this a post where you can vote by clicking a button, but since I have no idea how to do that and the only person that does is still sleeping, I'm asking you - my dear readers - to vote for your favorite, most appealing cake.  White or Pink is all you have to submit in your comment line.  And to keep things fair, I'm not telling you whose cake was decorate by whom! 

America (and Norway)- you decide who is the Top Cake Decorator! 

IMG_9078

6 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Kristi, Jeff & Nolan all like the white cake. Aidyn will have to vote later.

10:12 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Aidyn picks pink.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly picks white

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

shoot, i didn't have time to vote before the chosen cake picture was posted! I do prefer the pink though.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I like the pink color. But I also like the detailed veining in the white one.

...how's that for a politically correct answer?

11:37 AM  
Blogger The Dunkers said...

Camry and I vote pink

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home