Monday, March 31, 2008

Unexpected Surprise

I love living here in Snoqualmie. And I especially love waking up to mornings like this:
Maybe it's the Dakota girl in me that longs for the snow a bit - or maybe it's the fresh crisp winter air. But I love waking up to see everything blanketed with a coat of pure white snow.
And then love when these snow days are followed by warm, spring sun. Enough for me to sit outside on the back patio, drinking a cup of coffee in nothing more than sweatpants and a sweatshirt and watching the kids have so much fun.
It was a great snow family while it lasted - about 4 hours later they had melted away. But that's what I'm talking about - that's my kinda winter snow storm!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kjempekoselig å se ungene i snøen. Her regnet det på søndag, og i dag-tirsdag- er det nesten snøløst. Krokusene stikker frem , våren er i anmars! Savner dere, derfor koselig å se dere via WEB. Håper ikke Leif ble truffet av for mange snøballer.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

That's my kind of winter, too!

Too bad I live in this damn state...

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home