Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ANSWER

Ok…. well some of you already know the answer.  It is indeed 61 trees.  (I actually thought the NPR story – which was my source – had said it was 65.  I misspoke. )

forest_540

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96758439

But now I’m left with the difficult job of trying to decide what to call the tree that we will plant in our yard. 

The Cheaters tree.

Doesn’t have a good, love mother earth kind of vibe does it?

(And don’t tell me that I didn't specify in my rules that looking up the answer wasn’t allowed.  A quiz is a quiz people – no cheating should be assumed!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK, to be fair. I'm the one who told Jill the answer was 65.. thanks for taking the fall for my memory loss :)

Leif

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home