Saturday, January 23, 2010

It was bound to happen….

Still you never can feel quite prepared for it.  Today, Leif finally won the argument and I agreed to have Beckett’s first haircut.  Having been through it two times before, I know how altering it is on a little baby.  One minute, you have a cute, chubby cheeks, rolly-polly little guy, and the next – like magic - you have a near full blown big guy on your hands.  And this time was no different.  How a few little snips of that baby fine corn silk type hair can change their entire look is beyond me.

After photo – looking very serious and old!

Becketthair 032

But the hairdresser gave me hope as I nearly wept when she cut off his cute little curls in the back…. she thinks that’s not the last we see of curls on his head.  Is it possible?  Oh how I hope! 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Farfar said...

Flott hårsveis unge mann, men hvorfor er du så alvorlig!

1:14 PM  
Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Isn't it amazing how a haircut can make them look so much older? Seneca had her hair cut since she was 3 months old. I think she looked old from the beginning with all that hair and that just made it even worse....and at 3 months....that was just too soon but we didn't have a choice!
I still love Becketts cute little face. He is just adorable!!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Farmor said...

Så stor du er blitt!Farmor savner deg, det er så koselig å se deg smile og "prate" på WEB i helgene.

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

world's cuttiest baby ever...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home