Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do boys really have to be boys???


I ran up to Christian's room this afternoon to strange, shrieking sounds. He was supposed to be napping,(surely for at least for one more hour) but instead these really strange noises where coming from his room. To my surprise, I opened the door to find him totally stripped naked, diaper and all, all his bed belongs thrown outside his crib and he is hysterically laughing as he seemed to have just figured out that he can make his pee go where he wants it to go. And test it he did... on the floor, his bedding, his stuffed animals....where ever it seemed his pee could reach. All I really could do was shake my head, throw in a load of laundry and look forward with trepidation to many more adventures of boy-hood!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I'm laughing now, but I know that I will be there very soon. It's good that you can give me a little heads up as to what to expect.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Good luck with that...soon you'll have pee dripping down your toilet as well as the wall facing the toilet.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home