Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Guitar Heros!


We've finally become 'gamer cool' in the Brenne household. Leif received the Guitar Hero game for Father's Day today, and we've all (yes, I admit it) we've all been enjoying it. Christian wants to be a rock star when he grows up, right now his song list consists of "Surrender" by Cheap Trick and "Old McDonald". Campbelle wants to be a girl rock star and form a band called "Glamor Girls" , they of course, will only wear pink dresses. And as for Leif, he is slowly working on his own career with the Pink Toads - I think Campbelle had something to do with the naming of his band. We mean serious rock and roll business in this house - and I think this may just have been Leif's dream Father's Day... all of us, playing X-box together. Nearly brought a tear to his eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I love it!! Have fun with the new, VERY addicting, toy. Happy Fathers Day Leif!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home