Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bon Appetite

IMG_0394

I don't think myself a good cook, but I do like to try new recipes and experiment a bit.  Last night, I believe I made the most exotic meal I have ever prepared.  It was not particularly an easy meal to prepare is it required a trip to the Asian market for lime leaves, Thai bail, Thai bird chilies, unsweetened coconut milk and mussels, but the actual cooking was very fast

The verdict on the Spicy Seafood Curry with Pumpkin was favorable.  I think we'll add it to our "Make Again" list.  If you want the recipe, just ask and I'll photo copy it and send it to you. 

It comes from a great cookbook - The Best of Vietnamese and Thai Cooking

14330409

(I think I could start a job in food prep photography!  Mine looks just like the pictured photo!! ) :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Beautiful presentation! I don't know if anyone in my house, other than me, would eat that, but it looks awesome!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks really good!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home