Saturday, September 22, 2007

Don't you just love a quiz?

I do love a good quiz.  Thanks Tammy for sharing.

1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST?
I try not to. Sometimes I just catch myself mouthing the word…
2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD?
Are you kidding me??  We are a Microsoft family.  We own Zunes.  Way way better (ok, not really - I only drink the kool-aid sometimes)

3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR TOP 8 DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST?
I've heard of Fav Five, so if that's anything like that, I'd say my sister Tammy and then Gina and Leif (while they're at work, but they are usually shorter with me)

4. WHAT TIME IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK SET TO?
I don't usually set alarms because Leif sets his at 5:00am and then will snooze for the next 2 hours.  So need for me to set anything.

6. DO YOU WEAR FLIP-FLOPS WHEN IT'S COLD?
Always, but usually just in the house during the winter

7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
Take the picture.

8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
We are just waiting for the babysitter and then headed out the door to see Eastern Promises.

9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN?
Some do, some don't

10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?
Probably - most likely my OCD sisters!

11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?
Yeah, sometimes. 
12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
CD's - what are those??  My latest download was Colbie Calliat.  She's very fun.

13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?
Both are good - but I drink more regular
14. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?
Yeah.

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?
Are you kidding me, I live in Seattle.  There's 2 across the street!!
16. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
Yes
17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Shoes and height
18. DO YOU THINK PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
Oh, probably - hopefully more good than bad.

19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD?
I liked Scooby Doo and Smurfs
20. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU KNOW EVERY LINE TO?
Breakfast Club

23. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?
Damn Yankees - when I was 15.  It said "Yank This" on the back and my mom wouldn't let me where it.  (wow, I can totally understand her now!!)

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING?
Ranch

25. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
I'm pretty sure there are a few! :-)
26. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DISHES?
Gosh no... I'd stick just about anything into our dishwasher!

27. EVER CRY IN PUBLIC?
Sometimes.
28. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAP TOP?
Desktop.
29. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
I'm done.

30. WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE?
Beautiful, sunny crisp fall day.

31. WOULD YOU EVER DATE ANYONE COVERED IN TATTOOS?
I'm not sure about 'covered' - but you shouldn't judge a person by a few tattoos.

32. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?
Made homemade applesauce.  It's still in the oven so we'll see how it turns out and if I'll ever be doing it again

33. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR?
Does camping count - seems like our air mattress was just about on the floor when we woke up
34. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?
7-ish
35. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY?
Yes, I try to
36. ARE YOUR DAYS FULL AND FAST PACED?
A majority of our days are pretty relaxed.  I'm relishing in it now, as I know those days are coming to a close as soon as Campbelle's in school next year.
37. DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES IN THE PACKAGE/BOX?
I try to.
38. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
You're kidding me, right?
39. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
I'll be 35 in January
40. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?
As a former English teacher you'd think I would be, but I think I've let my standards go the past few years.

41. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS?
Yes
43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Probably same sex, as I have way more close girlfriends as opposed to my main boy friend - Leif.

44. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD?
Spicy brown.
45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE, STOMACH or BACK?
Any and all - and switch it up several times a night.
46. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS?
I try to watch the news but its a crazy time of day.  So it seems like the majority of my news is from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart - so does that count.
47. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS?
My sister Gina hit me in the head with a nutcracker when we were little. 
48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD?
Probably the Comcast cable people back in July.  They showed up for an appointment a day early and then when I call to reschedule the next available appointment was like in 6 weeks!!  Errrgg
49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Of course - loads of people
50. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU PURCHASED?
Matcha Tea Latte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home