Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SNOW DAY!

The kids were so excited when they woke up this morning to find the snow still on the ground.  It started snowing last night and I told them that if there was no school and if the snow was still there that we'd go out sledding.  And that's just what happened.  The park right down the street from us has the best little sledding hill.  The kids had a blast.

IMG_8607

IMG_8615

And I got to walk around and explore our new camera from August.  I've enrolled in a photography class where the assignment is to take our camera's off auto and take all photos in manual mode.  Believe me, that's not as easy as it looks.  But after a few more classes, hopefully I'll get a little better.

IMG_8616 IMG_8602

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, how nice snow pictures. We are pretending to be there with you. Here the snow is raining away. You have to add the file extension .jpg so we can open them in full size.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home