Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bath time

Campbelle is taking more and more showers these days... she likes the independence of it...she shampoos her own hair (fairly well), soaps her body (or so she tells me) and really has become very self-reliant.  "Baths are really just for little kids mom, and for when women need to relax,"  she tells me.   However, last night she graced Christian with her presence in the bathtub "one last time."  So I thought I'd better capture this momentous occasion.

IMG_8925_edited-1

IMG_8930_edited-1

"I am totally too grown-up for baths these days... but I'll humor mom and show her my feet.  Can't she see by how big they are that I'm way too old for this!"

 

IMG_8935

"Ok, he is pretty cute for a little brother, and he can be pretty mature sometimes too."

IMG_8938

"I'm not sure what's he's doing, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be a part of his childish behavior"

IMG_8939

"Help me Campbelle, I'm falling... help!!!"

"Um, yeah, hello mom, that's my cue - get me outta here and into the shower, please...."

Oh, they grow up too quickly, don't they?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Very cute pictures. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up and how independent they are becoming?!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Miss you all.Kjempeflotte bilder Jill, er jo nesten så du kan høre dem!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

You ought to frame the one with their feet! I love pictures of hands and feet. I don't generally like feet, but there's something about a picture of them that makes me weak!!! And the black and white--love it.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

These are awesome!!!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home