Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Photoshop Fun

Tammy is way better at 'photoshopping' pictures than I am.  She has a book 'Photoshop for Dummies.'  I don't even get that that level of dumbness when it comes to Photoshop... but I still like to mess around with all the automatic stuff. 

I did these after Campbelle's ballet recital but never got around to posting them.  Tammy's recent post made me think of them.

Here is straight from camera:

IMG_9341

Here is some highlight thing applied:

Ballet3

Here is what I call the Andy Warhol effect:

Ballet4

But here's my favorite... I thought about lying to you all and saying I freehanded this pencil sketch... but I thought you'd catch on:

Photocopy

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Very beautiful...

(and artsy!)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I dig the Andy Warhol!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

That pencil drawn one is really cool! You can do that with photoshop? I have to catch up with you girls.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home