Monday, July 21, 2008

Microsoft Picnic

Yesterday was the Microsoft company picnic.  It is always such a blast - the kids have an amazing time.  This year, I didn't feel up to the long, hot day of waiting in lines, etc... so Aunt Gina graciously offered to go with Leif and the kids.

Here are a few random photos of the days fun.  

IMG_9546IMG_9542 

 IMG_9569

Campbelle's favorite part was the pony rides and face painting.  Here she is giving her 'French look' - don't ask me what that  means, but the kid is seriously obsessed with all things French.  I guess she thinks all French girls have a bit of a worried, timid look??

IMG_9536

Christian told me 'I didn't get my face painted mom, I'm just not into that kinda thing.'  Nope, that's definitely not his kinda thing.  He did however really like the bumper water cars because he could 'smash into people.'  Yep, his kinda thing.

  IMG_9563

Everyone was tired and worn out by the time they got home.  And quite possibly a bit delirious from all the ice cream I heard they ate!

IMG_9575

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home