Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Project Runway

untitled

Yeah!  Tonight is the 5th season premiere of Project Runway.  I love this show.  And to be  honest, I'm not really sure why.  I'm not really into fashion - one could guess that by spending a mere 15 seconds in my closet; I have no clue how to sew or create anything from fabric - aside from my potholder that was made in 7th grade home-ec class.  It just must be all the flamboyant contests and the really nice Tim Gunn that I'm drawn to.  If I could have anyone go through my wardrobe and give me fashion advice - it would be Tim Gunn.  He's just so darn kind and I pretty sure he wouldn't make me cry - like other fashion experts would. 

Anyway... it starts tonight and I can't wait to crawl into bed and watch.  (Oh, and Leif's super excited too - he thinks this season will be as 'fierce' as last season!!)

Check back tomorrow and I'll put my 2cents in as to who I think will win the whole thing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I totally forgot about this!!! Was it good? I'll have to catch it on my DVR...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home