Monday, July 07, 2008

Hey Tooth Fairy!!

Today, finally, after weeks and weeks of wiggling, Campbelle's first baby tooth fell out.  She was a bit scared but at the same time really wanted to be brave (also, the allure of the tooth fairly paying money for baby teeth was very intriguing to her).

Now that it's all said and done, she's all smiles and is extremely proud of herself.

IMG_0873

(There's actually a big tooth already coming up from behind that now can hopefully move into place.) 

And in Campbelle's words this morning, "I really could just become a grown up already.  I make healthy choices with food, I can ride my bike without training wheels, I can do the monkey bars on my own, and now I'm getting grown up teeth.  I really could just be a grown up!" 

 

Yep, that's really all there is to it honey!!  :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hipp hurra Campbelle. Hope you got a gift for the lost one.

11:41 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Congratulations Campbelle!! You are growing up very fast!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home