Thursday, September 04, 2008

1 month old

Beckett is one month old... 10 lbs 4 oz (he had lost an entire pound the weeks after birth, but finally gaining it back nicely) and 23 inches.  75% for weight and 97+% for height - go figure he's off the charts for height).  He is doing fantastic (except for a serious case of baby acne - a glimpse into his  teen years?!?)

IMG_9915

I love looking back and comparing the kids growth with one another.  I can't wait to get home from the clinic and pull out their baby books to mull over all their information month by month.   And now, you will be subjected to my fascinating discoveries:

At one month, Campbelle was 11 lbs 3 oz 23 inches  (way off the charts on both accounts.  In fact, I don't think she has ever been on the charts her whole life.)

1 month

At one month, Christian was 9 lbs 4 oz 22 inches  (weight 25%, 95% height).  How uncomfortable does he look in this photo?? 

1_month

Don't worry, you won't be seeing this post monthly for the next year.  I always had good intentions of doing monthly pictures of the kids in the same place every month, but I think I made it to 5 months with Campbelle and Christian got the first 3 months before I would just forget to take the photos.  So given my track record, this might be the last month for Beckett's photo recorded growth! 

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

He's getting SO big!! That picture of Christian gave me a backache.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE....on all 3 pictures! It's so much fun to look back. I can't believe it's been a month already.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home