Thursday, October 30, 2008

She knows not why she laughs….

Today Campbelle’s class had a field trip to Fall City Farms.  I didn’t go along with the class, but I’ve heard all about it ever since she got off the bus.  She told me all about the hayride, the corn maze, and pumpkin patch, and all the farm animals.  But when I asked her what the best part of her morning at the farm was – she started giggling uncontrollably. She told me that she saw the funniest thing she has ever seen in her entire life… and she went on and on about how funny it was. 

“Did you know that animals give each other piggy back rides?”

My eyebrow raised.

“Well at least they try.  I saw two dogs at the farm and one was trying to get on the back of the other for a piggy back ride."

Smile on my face.  Really.

“But the funny thing was, that other dog could just never get up.  He tried and tried with all his might, but could never get on top.”

Did everyone else see this funny thing?

“The whole class was laughing so hard.  The teachers laughed too but then tried to get us to move along into the barn.  Those funny dogs.”

Yep, those funny dogs.  (That conversation is not happening yet!)

 

dogs_humping

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

OMG!!!! That is beyond funny! Thanks for the laugh, you made my night.

8:28 PM  
Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

That is way too funny!! If they only knew.....

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home