Thursday, November 20, 2008

Conferences

image0

I came across a tablet that we had taken to SD this past summer.  As I was flipping through it, I came across the above page.  I knew that Madison and Campbelle played school a few times and Madison was the teacher.  I didn’t know that she had written a report card for her.

I couldn’t agree more with Miss Madison when she states that Campbelle ‘needs sitting improvement’.  But the observation that she colors on her nails seems a bit trite.  :-)

The kids can’t wait to play with their cousins again.  We can hardly wait until Tuesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

OMG - that is tooooooo funny!!!!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it looks like she advanced from good counter to awesome counter very rapidly on Monday

12:49 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

Yes... she is a very quick learner! :-)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home