Friday, March 20, 2009

New Shoes

IMG_1126

Isn’t there a phrase the goes something like … you can make a hippie go to sleep, but you can’t make him take off his Birkenstocks.

 

Christian got his new summer sandals today.  And he loves them.  I mean loves them.  And there is somewhere in my own Grateful Dead loving, Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging self of mine that is so very proud of him.  (Especially seeing him sport them with wool socks.)

 

Makes me want to sing ‘Peace Train’ , you too? 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer med nye sandaler Christian!Farmor liker de også,og de se flotte ut til å gå langs starnda på Risvika med, men når du skal klatre i fjellet bør du vel ha joggesko eller støvler.( nice sandals Christian, farmor loves them too. Nice to use at the beach in Risvika, but when you want to climb in the mountain you have to use rainboots or jogging shoes)

1:14 AM  
Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

I loved my birkenstocks. This makes me want to go get a pair. Are they out of style? Would people look at me silly? O-well....I might just look for a pair this weekend.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home