Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pocket Video Camera

I am soooo not a ‘techy geek’ – I’ve got someone else in our family that fills that role just nicely.  And when that someone starts talking to me about the latest and greatest thing, it sounds a bit like Charlie Brown’s teacher in my head.  (whaaa  whaaa whaaa).  But to give credit where it’s due – usually after the installation/purchase of these techy geek stuff, I’m generally very satisfied  (ok, sometimes I takes me a few weeks or months to retrain my old fashioned brain).  And I did say USUALLY.

Last weekend Leif was certain that we needed this newest digital video camera.  I, of course, resisted on the basis that we never use our current video camera except when in the hospital delivering a baby.  (don’t worry – those won’t be coming to YouTube.)  But much the same as Leif never wins arguments about paint color in our house, we promptly drove to the nearest Best Buy and he made a purchase.

And I have to tell you, it has turned out to be the coolest little gadget.  So small that it just slips right into you purse, so easy to use I figured it out in just a few minutes, and directly imports HD quality videos right into your computer.  And it comes in pink. 

And …. (I’ve already thrown the ad out so Leif doesn’t see it)… it’s on sale at Target this week.

M7752_EKN035874enZi6_FL-BF_black02_250x200

So look out – I’ve got the ability to capture video with me at all times now!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

OK,you have me convinced that I need to research this and possibly BUY this. My husband will just love you (not)! LOL

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home