Saturday, July 04, 2009

From my point of view

IMG_1848

Come on! Someone had to do all the supervising.  And besides, I’m reading this really great book that just may become my new favorite (or at least make it onto my Top 5).  The Power of One, have you read it?

We are all digging this fantastic, warm weather this weekend.  Don’t you just love it when it perfect weather days land right on the weekend and a long holiday weekend to boot?  We headed to a one of the only outdoor pools that exist in the metro area. (Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration.  But trust me there aren’t many to be found. Oh how we miss Klahanie in the summer time.)

IMG_1854

Beckett enjoyed his first time swimming.  It took him a couple minutes and then realized it’s like a giant bathtub and splashed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home