Wednesday, February 03, 2010

1st Grade Concert

Campbelle’s first grade concert was last night at her school.  They did such a great job and what a fun little musical ‘The Share Bears’.  Good songs and actions.

Campbelle was a narrator and did such a fantastic job.  She spoke loudly and clearly and with such confidence.  I could not be more proud of her.

1stgradeConcert 008

And of course, her amazing height was once again showcased as I’m sure she stood next to the smallest 1st grader in the room.  (Can you see her there behind Campbelle … look below Campbelle’s shoulders.)  :-)

1stgradeConcert 007

As our whole family left the school that night, I heard two different whisperings from groups saying things like ‘Oh, no wonder she’s so tall.’ and ‘That explains it, look at her parents.’ 

I love the confidence in my sweet, tender-hearted Campbelle and I hope that through the years, that confidence continues as she continues to stand beautifully tall. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Farfar said...

Well done Campbelle. We too are very proud of you and are sure that you gonna be something "great"

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home