Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What i was doing....

I got this meme from my friend Leah in MN.

20 Years ago ....
1) I just made the Varsity basketball team as a freshman.
2) backed my sisters Ford Tempo into a lamp post and also drove it into a gas pump - all within 2 months. Good thing we had Auto Body Shop connections.
3) had braces, had to wear a head brace when I slept, and saw a dermatologist on a regular basis (now how much more freshman dorky could I get

10 years ago....
1) I was preparing for my 2nd year of teaching English at Stanley County High School in Ft Pierre, SD
2) had a pet cat - for about 2 weeks - I can't even remember its name. I've tried a few times over the years to be a pet person.... I should learn my lesson.
3) leaned that I was going to be an aunt to twins

5 years ago....
1) I was working as a eLearning curriculm coordinator for Microsoft
2) Happily married for 1 year to the man of my dreams
3) Just gave the best birthday present to Leif - a positive pregnancy test! (minus the urine, it was a great gift)

3 years ago...
1) I was trying to figure out how I was going to parent another child - who was coming in just a few months.
2) preparing myself for my 2nd rainy, winter season in Seattle
3) learning to love, I mean love - coffee

1 year ago....
1) I started planning for our new house
2) discovered that I did indeed like brussel sprouts
3) finished a writing class at UW

Yesterday I....
1) signed Campbelle up for ballet lessons - and it's all we've heard about since
2) went swimming at lessons with Christian
3) finished the book "Water for Elephants" - recommended reading

Today I...
1) went to the farm and picked up tons of produce incuding raspberries, edamame and flowers
2) attended a Sunday School teacher training meeting
3) cleaned the house

Tomorrow I.....
1) go to a playdate with our friends
2) get my hair cut like Posh Spice
3) bake zucchini bread

In the next year, I hope to.....
1) landscape our backyard
2) spend Christmas in Florida with my family
3) start a book club

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

I remember that cat you had!! She was wonderful!!

Edamame......I LOVE edemame!! I sure wish Pierre had stuff like that around!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Fun post! I forgot about you crashing my car!

For some reason, it reminded me of the Darin Fischer-Herried-speeding ticket-thing. I think that would make a good post for you to share with us.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

I too LOVED Water for Elephants!!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home