Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spamalot

 

landing-bway-art

Leif and I went to the musical Spamalot last night at the Paramount Theater.  It was so so much fun.  I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a play in all my life.  You certainly don't need to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it, but it was fun to see the Black Knight, the Killer Rabbit and the obscene Frenchman come to life on stage.  The musical is a spin off of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail with some added Broadway elements with showgirls, and glitzy sets.  But yes, those classic scenes from the movie are there and yes, the Frenchmen will still "fart in your general direction!!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah,that movie is really funny.
Me and Will and my Dad watch it all the time!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home