Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christian's Dinosaur Birthday

Today was Christian's 3rd birthday party at the Pacific Science Center.  He was very happy to celebrate with all his friends.  IMG_7728

Leif and I had a lot of fun making the paper-mache volcano - brought back memories of 7th grade science projects!  The cakes were those little individual dinosaurs... so cute - and  a little food coloring doesn't hurt (does it ??!).

 

The calm before the storm (the storm being 16 kids 5 and under)...

IMG_0609

 

Random pictures of the party....

IMG_7733 IMG_7753

IMG_7750 IMG_7756 IMG_7767 IMG_7736

IMG_7724

Dinosaur cookies courtesy of Aunt Gina!!

It really was so much fun  - I'm reminded what good friends we have and what good friends the kids have.  Thanks so much!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Happy Birthday Chrisian! My how fast they grow!! Your party looks like it was a "Roaring" time!!

4:45 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

What an awesome party for a big boy! Looks like a great time. Happy Birthday Christian!!!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! or as campbelle would say- ceeeute!! I really can't wait until we see you guys in Florida.
Only 16 more days!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that my comment up there
I couldn't figure out my password, so I clicked anonymous.

P.S. It's Maddie

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer med dagen Christian
hilsen onkel Tor

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Are those dinosaurs really little cakes?????

That looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday big guy!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

Those dinsaur cakes are amazingly cute!! Is it ok I call them "cute" since they are for a boy's birthday? They are though! Did you make them?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Christian! Cameron, Rena and Maleah had a great time celebrating with you. Thanks for including us in the FUN. And they are all having a great time with their new big dinosaurs. Hope you had a happy day and are having fun with all of those cool gifts that you got!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mind emailing me with where to get the molds for those dinosaur cakes? I'm doing a dino birthday party for my 3 year old in June. Thanks! GretchenSeamons@sbcglobal.net of gretchenseamons.blogspot.com

12:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My son is having a dinosaur birthday party at the Pacific Science Center in May and while I was looking around for ideas I came across your blog and pictures. I realize it was over 3 years ago, but do you have any recollection of where you purchased the dinosaurs that you used in the centers of the tables? Thanks so much for any tips you might have!

5:17 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

@Olivia -- I purchased them in big sets at Lakeshore Learning in Bellevue. And then at the end of the party, each child got to take one home and that was their party favor.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home