Saturday, September 06, 2008

Top #1 song on the day you were born

Follow this link to find out what song was number one on the day you were born.

Mine made me a bit sad, hopefully that is indicative of who I am.

Jill - Jan 13, 1973 - You're so Vain by Carly Simon

Leif - Sept 8, 1970 -  War by Edwin Starr

Campbelle - April 26, 2003 - In da Club by 50 cents

Christian - December 4, 2004 - My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keyes

Beckett - August 3, 2008 -  I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry

Funny, I don't know any of the songs that were #1 on my children's birthdays.  Perhaps I'm just too wrapped up in me!  :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Wicht said...

Seems Carly Simon made that #1 5 days before your birth, making it the #1 song on my birthday too. Hmm, I certainly hope it doesn't reflect our personalities. (Meaning yours and mine, that we each have more than one personality. Just wanted to clarify the plurality of personality here.)

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home