Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What’s in your Fridge?

I’ve come across a few different blogs all playing this new ‘game’ called What’s In your Fridge.  To play, you have to take a picture of your fridge – as it currently looks.  No cleaning, no sorting, no throwing…. just a picture of what it looks like right now.  Here’s my fridge….

IMG_0803 

I see some Stella Artois…. oh how I’ve developed a love for Stella.  Something about it makes drinking beer seem a little more sophisticated and sexy.  Also elicits impromptu Marlon Brando imitation… ‘STELLAAA’. 

Also, there’s some YoBaby yogurt and some half jars of baby food.  We know who that’s for. 

And some Delfia stuff up high on the top shelf.  Remnants of a Norwegian Christmas baking thing that ran out of time.  Wonder how long it stays good…. maybe until next year?  Any of you Norwegian's know??

Strawberries that are way past their prime.  I think I’ll blend them up with some yogurt – also in there – and serve a smoothie to the kids for lunch.  Shh… they’ll never know.

Which reminds me - Strawberry syrup.  Which should be tossed.  Nobody even likes it anyway.  Just taking up space.

Colored peppers.  On sale to Safeway for $1.00.  Yes - $1.00 that’s it.  And they make Christian think.  (Those are his words. Not mine.  And strangely enough, he tells me that he doesn’t have to think all that much when I offer him some.)

3 cartoons of Smith Brother Farms milk (1 is hiding behind the OJ).  Do you know that we get our milk delivered every week?  Yep.  Comes on Fridays straight from the farm (well, sorta).   4 of them are left on the front step and make me feel like June Cleaver.  Note – it’s Tuesday and 4 more are being delivered in just a few days… time to drink up!

I showed you mine.  Now can I see yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Wow, I wish my fridge was that clean!!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home