Monday, April 13, 2009

Hanging on by a thread

See this tooth….. right there in the front.

It is seriously just hanging on by a thread.  It’s been that way for days.  DAYS I’m telling you.  But Campbelle refuses to ‘force nature.’ She is constantly telling me ‘it will fall out when it’s ready.’  Which is just about driving me insane.  Because I can see it just flopping and wiggling around in her mouth any time she smiles or whenever she talks.  And don’t get me started on watching that kid eat something.  It’s a sight to see.  If only she’d open her mouth for 2 seconds I could put an end to the ridiculousness that is that tooth.  Before she eats it or something disgusting.

Patience is not my strong suit. 

She must get hers from her dad.

IMG_1083

1 Comments:

Anonymous Farmor said...

Har den falt ut??? Er så spent på å høre.Håper du og dine søsken fant masse påskeegg, påskeharen hadde vært på Risvika også så til og med onkel Tor fikk.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home