Sunday, July 05, 2009

11 months old

This is his serious, senior photograph pose:

IMG_1882

I’m beside myself with giddiness that I’ve taken his photo every month for the past year (whereas with Campbelle and Christian I think I only made it about 5 months before forgetting)  Pish -  To the people who say the 3rd kid never gets the same ‘historical records’.  :-)

This month Becks has learned to cruise along furniture.  He seems desperate to take a step away from things – but no one’s quite ready for that yet.  We said goodbye to the formula and bottles and all the gear that confine him (how quickly a jumperoo goes from being a great fun, giggling place to his version of torture).

He weighs very nearly 24 lbs and 34 inches and wearing size 18-24 clothes.  Oh my!  He likes food – no doubt.  In fact, last night he and I split a burger!

Still happy, but his new mobility and curiosity has also given way to frustration and the occasional bang up.  He doesn’t like when we tell him ‘NO NO’ or close the door to Campbelle and Christian’s rooms.  He knows there’s all these great little toys and pieces in there and he’d so badly want to get his hands (and mouth) on. 

We’ll be in Norway for his birthday and are thrilled to celebrate with all our family and friends there. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous farfar said...

Happy 11th Beckett. We love you and your sister and brother so much. Count the days till we see you at Gardermoen Airport for a warm big hug.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh, my, Jill! He looks so much older. I think he gets more handsome every month! ;)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home